Thursday 13 August 2009

Running out of felt pads for your applicator?

No problemo.

If you can't wait to buy the new ones or the craft store is closed and you need desperately your felt, you can make your own pad just with baby wipes.

I use baby wipes to clean my stamps and usually they dry in a few minutes. Don't throw them away after using them.


Cut a piece of the wipe a bit bigger than the velcro and add a piece of double side adhesive

Wrap the wipe and you'll have two layers of the felt.

Just adhere to the applicator, and that's it. You can keep on "inking".
If you like to see my work, please fell free to visit me at Hecho a mano
Thank you, Cuchy

3 comments:

Kaz Hall said...

what a great idea...thanks I was due to buy some new ones but will give this a go

thanks
kazx

Sans! said...

This is a great tip. Thank you!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Awesome tip, thank you.