Monday 29 December 2008

Bubbles!!!

Many people have used the bubble wrap and paint to create a design on their layouts. I decided to try Tim Holtz's distressing ink. This may not be a new technique to many of you ,but it's the first time for me. I've used paint before but the ink made nice lightly colored bubbles on the paper.

Here are some pics I took when I created my layout.

I inked the bubble wrap...
...then I layed it on the paper and lightly pressed on it......and this is what it turned out like! Here is the layout I created.

Deanne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Thanks for the reminder! I used to use bubble wrap with paint and wood crafts a long time ago. Your neat post reminded me of the great uses for bubble wrap and has me thinking of all the ways I can work with it and polymer clay. Thanks gotta go now and play!